myUSCchart and Medical Records Information
With myUSCchart, Keck Medicine of USC now offers 24/7 access to your medical records. Send secure messages to your physician, access test results and request prescription renewals and appointments from your personal computer or smartphone. See myUSCchart for more information.
Keck Medicine of USC provides multiple ways to obtain your medical records. Our most popular method is through myUSCchart, our patient portal, but you also may obtain records through our HIPAA-compliant authorization form.
Your rights regarding your health information
Below are listed your rights as a patient to access your health information:
- Right to request access to your health information
- Right to request amendments to your health information
- Right to revoke your authorization
- Right to an accounting of disclosures of your health information
- Right to request how information is provided to you
- Right to request restrictions on the use of your health information
- Right to be notified of a breach
- Right to a paper copy of this notice
Download USC’s Notice of Privacy Practices here.
For more in depth Medical Records request process, see the information detailed here.